• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Log on issues

Can you make the text a bit bigger I didnt quite see it :D :D :D :D

yeah last night was a bit difficault but its good now :)

I log in on the home page but there i don't seem to be logged in, but when i go to the forum i'm logged in

Welcome to the club Mats...

Made some changes. Please let me know if you have any problems. Should be able to log on the front page and stay logged on till your next session.

Been having log in problems for a loooong time, but never said anything. Usually had to try 3-4 times before it stuck. Just logged in
now with no problem.

Thanks!!!

Thanks for the feed back Tom, I've been testing a little more and it looks like we may have it sorted out.

New problem I am only getting the first section of the spruepub forum and none of the other sections are visable

:deer in the head light look

Andy...you been at the pub tonight?

Can you get a screen shot?

I log in on the home page but there i don't seem to be logged in, but when i go to the forum i'm logged in

I still have the same problem. But when I go to the forum it says "Welcome, Guest" and asked me for login and PW again but then below that it shows me as logged in.

Mornin, I can log in after some 5 or more clicks - but looks like I'm the only one :)

edit:

ah well it ws only that Recent topics did not refresh ....

and it now told me "COM_KUNENA_ERROR_TOKEN"

If you're having log on issues like Martin and Joe had, refresh your browser, clear the cache. Some of our core files were changed and the code they generate may still be lingering on your computers. All my troubleshooters are reporting it's cleared up.

I think more to do with my comp than the site its all ok now

however the log in thing is alive and well this morning (see Mod forum)

OK, stupid question....Where do I find the cache file I am supposed to clean? And BTW I no posts for today show. All posts stop at June 4th. Even after I refresh the browser.

Back