• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

3.7cm Flak43 auf sWS, Upgrade Set and Ammunition

3.7cm Flak43 auf sWS from Great Wall, ordered from a hobby site at the price of $40.98 + $10.04 (shipping):

30may2011-10.jpg

30may2011-11.jpg

30may2011-12.jpg

30may2011-13.jpg

30may2011-14.jpg

Upgrade set from the same manufacturer, ordered from a hobby site at the price of $11.99 + $ 0.43:

30may2011-15.jpg

30may2011-16.jpg

30may2011-17.jpg

30may2011-18.jpg

30may2011-19.jpg

Ammo and Cartridge Case from Lion Roar, ordered from a hobby site at the price of $ 8.39 + $ 0.00:

lm32-05.jpg

The kit alone has already got so many parts. Anyone who builds this one will surely have some hard time. :)

Cool, nice to see the parts layout and instructions. Look forward to your build. One of these days I'm going to have to get one of these.
James

Thanks, James! I still don't know who will build this one for me. My main modeler "Art Instructor" doesn't seem to like lot of PW parts like this.

Blimey he`s a bit fussy isnt he !

That is one great model, Id love to have a crack at that one day :)

Out of interest Maniac, do your model builders charge you for the building vehicles and whatnot ?

Please tell me to mind my own business if thats too personal a question I was just wondering thats all

Yeah I think he's a bit fussy and a little lazy!

There are so many great models these days and despite sweeping purchases, there are still more and more to order.

Sure I have to pay all the modelers who build kits for me, at reasonable prices. There's no such thing as free lunch or free modelling service. ;-)

Right, I just wondered whether you was all part of a model group or club or collective that got together and modeled

You must tell him to get his *** in gear and model this fantastic halftrack in that case lol :v

Well, I'm a modeler turned collector. In the far far past I built models myself but later on, over 10 years ago I started outsourcing modelling service and the number of modelers who build for me grew over the year to 6-7 now.

I'll put this kit in queue to be built soon among others. I've got so many new kits this year. Only real crazy guy can buy this much.

Back