• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dragon Models 1:144th scale Stealth Black Hawk

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
Dragon Models seem to have put their R & D department on overdrive to get this kit of the Stealth modified Black Hawk, used in Operation Geronimo, out:

Item Number: 4628
Retail Price: USD 41.25 (MSRP) As of 05/24/2011 it is now marked at $15.95USD
Release: ---
JPY 1,500 (Tax Excluded)
GBP --- (Ref. Retail Price)
EUD --- (Ref. Retail Price)

Regards

$42USD for two tiny choppers... I guess it is made of the same stealth materials too!

Regards,

Did I read that right? $41.25 for 2 tiny 1/144 Helos? I am sorry but IMHO that is just plain ridiculous. I don't see any justification to pay that kind of money for a kit like that.

Joe

Did I read that right? $41.25 for 2 tiny 1/144 Helos? I am sorry but IMHO that is just plain ridiculous. I don't see any justification to pay that kind of money for a kit like that.

Joe

DITTO!!!

:blink

I'll be in the bargain bin in two months.

Just wait till we get a glimpse of the real thing and see how wrong this is.

I'll be in the bargain bin in two months.

Just wait till we get a glimpse of the real thing and see how wrong this is.

I bet you're right about that! Probably the only thing correct is the tail rotor.

;)

I guess the price posted was a mistake as it has been corrected. The MSRP is now $15.95...
Regards

Back