• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MILITRACKS 2011 OVERLOON

reconron

Hi everybody,

Here are some pictures from the MILITRACKS 2011 event...

overloon1.jpg

Overloon_2.jpg

Overloon3.jpg

overloon5.jpg

overloon6.jpg

overloon7.jpg

overloon8.jpg

overloon9.jpg

overloon10.jpg

overloon11.jpg

overloon12.jpg

overloon13.jpg

overloon14.jpg

overloon15.jpg

overloon16.jpg

overloon17.jpg

overloon18.jpg

overloon19.jpg

overloon20.jpg

overloon21.jpg

overloon22.jpg

overloon23.jpg

overloon24.jpg

overloon25.jpg

overloon28%7E0.jpg

overloon29.jpg

overloon30.jpg

overloon31.jpg

overloon32.jpg

overloon33.jpg

overloon34.jpg

overloon35.jpg

overloon36.jpg

overloon37.jpg

overloon38.jpg

overloon39.jpg

overloon40.jpg

overloon41.jpg

overloon42.jpg

overloon43.jpg

Greetings,Ron.

RON,

Great Pix !! Thanx for sharing !!! What is the 1st picture ? Is it in Original paint ? It looks like an unusual color for th German's to run around in ?

Yeah Mike,....Looks kinda familiar,doesn't it!:D

Bob's 8 ton halftrack is included also.I had the pleasure to take a ride in it....at the co-drivers seat:)
They charged 10 EURO to take a ride in a halftrack,I had a real fun time in it!

For 50 EURO you could also take a ride in the t34/85 and in the Hetzer.[that's just too much for me].

@ Erik;the first picture I think is of a staff car from French origin,put in Whermacht service.[but please somebody correct me when I'm wrong].
Guess that it's just Panzergrey bleached in the sunlight over the years.
It's the only rusted vehicle you could find at MILITRACKS....The other vehicles are in TOP condition!
Not much paintchips,rust and other weathering you will find in the pix.:laugh:

Greetings,Ron.

At just over $70USD, I would have found that ride to be a little too pricey as well. Glad you had a good time, great pictures!!

Yeah Mike,....Looks kinda familiar,doesn't it!:D

Bob's 8 ton halftrack is included also.I had the pleasure to take a ride in it....at the co-drivers seat:)
They charged 10 EURO to take a ride in a halftrack,I had a real fun time in it!

Greetings,Ron.

Glad I checked in before getting into the garage to do some painting!! Really great stuff Ron. Thanks for sharing, looks like you had a good time, yet again...:woohoo:

Looks like a lot of fun Ron. What strikes me is how small some of the vehicles look with life size people around them.
Really like the schwimmwagen(sp.)

Tom

Hey Ron ,

Thanx for th picture .. Now if Tamiya would come out with this one !! I dig th lights in th Grill !! Faded .. Fo-Sho' !! Cool lookin car !!

Back