• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Suffern, NY Flagship Ladder Truck

That hook and ladder is so cool. I havent seen something like that it eons. A kit would be neat. They could have used it here yesterday, 3 Condos went up in flame and trucks from 3 towns where responding.
James

Mmmmmm Suffern Succotash ! I bet that IS Good Stuff !!!

Great lookin RIG !! I wonder why they went with White ? It seems like it would be hard to notice while Flying through traffic ..... AH ! I clicked th read More !! :blush: ..... Any more pix of Different Trucks ?

Look at that !!! It even gets a little Rustin' treatment on th Out riggers !!! WoW !! Beautiful truck indeed !! I love all of that Diamond Plate !!

More Pix SAUL ? & Thanx for sharing !!!!

Erik I doubt it would be hard to miss that thing rolling though traffic with all the bells and whistles blowing. My Brother-in-Law is chief of our City Fire Department. They have a rig like this but it's in traditional red. I'll check with him if he has any close up pictures to share.

Beautiful fire truck, the fire trucks in my hometown in Wisconsin are lime green.......those you see nooo problem :woohoo:

Well of course the fire trucks by you Tom are lime green , ........ they're the Jimmy Buffet line .........

Back