• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TAMIYA SHOWS OFF NEW 1/32 MUSTANG

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Get a load of this. 1/32 scale P-51

P5133782_s.jpg

P5133775_s.jpg

(y)

There are more photos to show two different coamings, seats, and radio set ups as optional parts. This kit is based on all new R & D so none of the old mistakes in the landing gear bays are carried over. Tamiya has acknowledged three different canopies but I don't know if all three are included.

I am definitely getting one for my Dominican Air Force shark!

P-51FAD.jpg

Regards,

I'm boycotting them because I already have a Dragon P51 in 1:32. They should have released it when I was buying. :pouting...

Zoukei Mura has announced one as well, be interesting to see how these two compare.

ZM is known for models that build like the real item, complete interiors. I prefer the simpler Tamiya approach as there is less a need for filler.

Like Bob, I have a Dragon (the F-6 which was improved over their first P-51D).

Regards,

I'll send Bob ,y P-51. With his combined he should get 1 good one. :evil: :D I'll be looking for this one.
James

P5133768.jpg

The second cockpit image...compare with the first posted by Mr. T and note the new coaming, gunsight, seat, and radio setup.

Regards,

Sprue shots are here:

Note the two instrument panels? Click on image to go to site for the rest of the sprue images.

Regards,

I like that they got the gear doors optional for closed or opened. you never can get separated doors closed up right. at least I can't...

Back