• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Master Box Domestic Animals

shawngehling

Domesticanimalsboxfront.jpg

Master Box “Domestic Animals”: Cows and Goats, any era in 1/35th Scale
Domesticanimalsboxrear.jpg

By Shawn W. Gehling

This is a great set (also sold in the Operation Milk Man set). It provides you with two Cows and one Goat.
The Kit:
Domesticanimalssprue.jpg

Contains 1 sprue with 26 pieces that have no flash. (the box lists the number of pieces as 19, but there are 8 #1's)
It has two cows and a goat.
The animals can be used in many different diorama's and look accurate.
Conclusion: It appears that Master Box has added another set to help you start your own farm with and endless list of uses for these livestock figures in future diorama's.
My “Build Review” should follow in a few months Overall this should build into an outstanding replica and is highly recommended for anyone who enjoys animals and dioramas. I would like to thank Alexander Surzhenko of Master Box Models for the review kit.

Thanks guys,
John, These are for the live animal diorama's :hmmm :laugh:
Sherman, I think they are kinda cool too.
M/P one of my buddies says I need to make a dio of guys "Cow Tipping".:woohoo: :blush:
Don't know if I can do that one? Seems just a bit out of my comfort zone ;) :gogo
Saul thanks for posting Verlinden's dead ones... Those are pretty cool.
I don't know why, but Steak sounds good for dinner tonight.:hmmm :evil: :eek:hmy:

Cool stuff,Shawn.
Got to have them!!!

On Cow tipping:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=furkZeRzFtY&feature=player_detailpage

[I llove these idiots].

Greetings,Ron.

M/P That must be a "Southern" Thing Right?:hmmm :hmmm
Ron, I'm gonna pass on the Bevis and Butthead Cow tipping...:idonno ;)
Shawn

Back