• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AK-Interactive Winter Techniques DVD

I have this DVD, got it for my birthday and haven't watched it yet. My only issue is that the DVD will not play on anything but my PC. :idonno Would be nice to watch in comfort on the big screen!!

Check which region the DVD is for

Dont forget it differs from Europe, UK and the US

they wont play on conventional DVD players if the region is wrong but they will play on the comps disk drive

They play just fine on the PC, will not play on a regular DVD player, due to the PAL system. I will probably not buy any more until they change the format.:(

While I am aware of the PAL system, it played fine in my home entertainment system. I guess I bought a multi-region player without knowing it.

The reviews will be updated.

Regards,

I don't have this DVD yet, but I have the other AK Interactive DVD - "Washes, Fading and Oils". Great quality and wonderful advice. (y)

Back