• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Cyber-Hobby 1/32nd Scale Bf-109E-4 First Look

Jeeves

I get a 404 Error page when I try to click...but I look forward to reading your review Saul...this looks like a sweet kit of my favorite 109 variant...

Mike, can you take a screenshot of the error? I wonder if it was during my edits.

Regards,

How about now Mike, can you see it?

There seems to be some issue with date format when publishing, I'm looking into it.

[article]709[/article]

More photos, especially of the details, will come further along. I will also check the parts versus plans and see how fit is on the major parts.

Regards,

Yup...it's fine now...thanks Bob!

Saul...it was basically a red text box that listed all the possible reasons why I might not be seeing it...

This looks like a very cool kit! Would'nt it be great if the came out with a 111 like the ones in the backgound.

Terry B)

Well...Dragon sure does like to give some options. Hopefully the fit is good as well. Good to see the nice choice of decals schemes...especially the Galland option. Weird they only give the one configuration of bombs though...no ETC 50 options?

I am finding some interesting bumps as I build Dragon's M7 Priest...others have said that's a dragon thing...easier to hide on armor...not so much so on the sleek 109. Thanks for the in the box shots Saul!

Well...Dragon sure does like to give some options. Hopefully the fit is good as well. Good to see the nice choice of decals schemes...especially the Galland option. Weird they only give the one configuration of bombs though...no ETC 50 options?

I am finding some interesting bumps as I build Dragon's M7 Priest...others have said that's a dragon thing...easier to hide on armor...not so much so on the sleek 109. Thanks for the in the box shots Saul!

Okay without my refs in front of me, the E 4 shouldn't have bomb racks. The E-7 was the bomber version and had a solid nose cone and some other identifying characteristics and bomb rack. I could be wrong though.
James

You are right James...I was thinking this was a multiple E version with all the choices...my bad...got confused with the Airfix 1/48 version I guess...

Hmm...switched to the desktop so I can play around with some pics and went to click and got that screen again-- here it is...
error.jpg

Well...I am on my iPod touch again where it was working after you first posted...but I got that message while on the Dell desktop upstairs...

I'm going to say it's fixed, I'm able to see the page from multiple computers, if you still get a 404 try forcing a refresh.

Its an awesome kit MP. So far from what I've read it is the best one out there. I know its been really hard leaving mine alone.
James

You look at this and what's offered in side, I'm only convinced more that I picked the wrong kit to do an open panel nightmare like I did on the Wildcat.

Back