• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AMPS Central SC Show - 16 JUL 11

SdAufKla

AMPS Central SC invites you to a model show and contest!

This is the first AMPS-type show hosted in our area, so you won't want to miss this one!

When: Saturday, 16 July, 2011, 09:00am-16:30pm
Where: Gymnasium, 432 Ball Park Road, Lexington (Columbia), SC 29072
Entry Fees:*
Adults $12 (first 3 models; $3 ea additional model)
AMPS Members (with ID) $10 (first 3 models; $3 ea additional model)
Juniors (17 and under) $5 (first 3 models; $3 ea additional model)

Show Theme with Special Award:
"Mideast Turmoil: Past and Present"

Please visit our website:
AMPS Central SC

AMPS National Rules and show operations (with slight local modifications) will be in effect:
AMPS National Contest Rules

Vendor tables are available. Please see the web-site for contact information.

*Note this is a change to the fees listed in the "Armorama Events Calendar" and in the 05 MAR 11 post on "Missing-Lynx." We apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by this, but hope it doesn't keep you away.

This show will be jointly hosted with our friends in the Midlands Chapter of the SCMA.

Hope yall can come!

Mike Roof
Chapter Contact
AMPS Central SC

Thanks Mike, there's already been some conversation here about this show. I'm planning on going. Just make sure they have the AC turned on the night before, it's going to be hot that day!

Oh yea!

I was very happy last September when I checked the venue out for the first time that they had the AC going.

See ya there!

Back