• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Guelph Ontario Model Exposition is canceled this

Tankbuilder

Shalom.

More bad news for me.

The only hobby show I can get to that is anywhere near me has been canceled for 2011 due to location and scheduling conflicts. It is held in March at the Royal Canadian Legion in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. What a bummer. This is *THE* show where I get most of my kits for the year and get reference materials and model accessories at bargain prices.

2011 is shaping up to be a bad year so far.

At least my 1/35 scale Academy Tiger I with the interior has finally arrived at the shop I ordered it from. That only took a few months this time.

Cheers from Peter

Shalom.

More bad news for me.

The only hobby show I can get to that is anywhere near me has been canceled for 2011 due to location and scheduling conflicts. It is held in March at the Royal Canadian Legion in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. What a bummer. This is *THE* show where I get most of my kits for the year and get reference materials and model accessories at bargain prices.

At least my 1/35 scale Academy Tiger I with the interior has finally arrived at the shop I ordered it from. That only took a few months this time.

Cheers from Peter

If you check here http://ipmslondon.ca/club-info/ IPMS London is supposed to have a very good show each year. It isnt too far from Guelph. I dont know when the 2011 show will be, but you could ask someone there.
James

Shalom.

More bad news for me.

Cheers from Peter

If you check here http://ipmslondon.ca/club-info/ IPMS London is supposed to have a very good show each year. It isnt too far from Guelph. I dont know when the 2011 show will be, but you could ask someone there.
James

Shalom James.

London isn't too far from Guelph as it's only 100 kms (60 moles) or so. That's just a tad far for riding a bicycle there and back in a day though.

Cheers from Peter

Shalom James.

Thanks for the link. I'll check with the London guys and see when the show there is. With a great deal of luck (mine hasn't been so good lately) I'll be able to get someone to drive there.

Cheers from Peter

Back