• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Archer Fine Transfers

James,

Great review. I've never used dry transfers before and always wondered how they worked. Thanks for the tutorial and review.

Thanks James for the review...I bought a set of their vehicle markings a few years back and loved using them. I should look more into their 1/48 stuff since I have been doing all that armor in that scale lately.

Mike, don't forget to look at their line of surface details which are applicable across several scales. Rarely mentioned is that there are some aircraft oriented decals (water-slides for Surface Details and dry transfers for propeller markings and stencils) available.

Regards,

Great review James, just had a chance to catch up on things. I like your application technique, nice job bud!

Great Review JAMES !!

MOONIE - Have no fear .. Archer will have a few tables @ AMPS in Fred-Vegas .... so you can check these & others out there !!!

ERIK

Thanks Saul...although I have a good amount of them that Mike Grant sent me as a courtesy...the rivet detail seems interesting...the things they can do these days!

Thanks for the great review...
I love Archer dry transfers and their decals are outstanding too... :notworthy :notworthy(y)
They manage to do some of the stuff that you don't see in any other medium,
so it's nice to find Uniform patches and such that make life so much easier.(y) (y)
Thanks again for the review and Thank you Archer for making such cool stuff.
Shawn: :ro: :ro:

Great review James (y)

You know you taught me something today,....put the tape over the decal instead of at the sides/corners to position it like I do

So easy !

Big up for the badger !!!!:notworthy

Back