• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Trumpeter Releases for April and May in the US

Cool!

You can do one rally, one for drag, hot rod one, stock, road race ...................................

I wonder if the radio works?

in that scale and with todays technology, surely we can rig something up to blast some tunes...

I'm holding out for some GM products...

*sigh*

the sdkfz 6/2 and the roma look so wonderful!

if only the price tag of the 6/2 wasn't that high and if only the roma was 1/350!

for those who aren't familiar with the roma and her fate: the 'roma' was the third ship of the littorio class and after the italian armistice with the allies the italian navy should surrender at malta, on her way to malta together in a convoy with 'vittorio veneto', 'italia' (ex 'littorio') and several other ships she was sunk by the german luftwaffle close to 'capo testa', utilizing the newly developed 'fritz x' guided bomb!

what a sad fate for such a beautiful and formidable battleship! :(

yeah that 109 looks nice, may be the one that will cause me to get RB Productions 109 PE canopy.

yeah that 109 looks nice, may be the one that will cause me to get RB Productions 109 PE canopy.
Might be better off getting a Hasegawa kit as that's what they where made for. The canopy may not fit the new Trumpeter kit MP.
James

Right you are James, I thought I had read that the set was universal.

I think it is, but it was introduced 4 or 5 years ago. I havent read any reviews on the Trumpeter stuff yet so dont know. The new Dragon 109 E-4 is supposed to be even better than the Eduard one, but when you look at the canpopy they are not interchangeable. Just a thought.

Sorry to hijack the thread Saul.
James

That Roma is nice. I'll have to get one just so I can put the camo pattern on my website.

Back