• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IPMS "I hope it doesn't snow" contest

Leopard2

Hi peeps,

Anyone planning on going to the IPMS contest in Rochester, Mn on Feb 12th? We will be going with several ppl from our club.

Too far north for me, but I hope it's good show. I expect some pictures. What are you taking?

Terry B)

This year's show ought to be "I hope I make it home!" as much winter as we've had! Good to have you posting again, Joe! Also good to talk with you this AM!

I don't know yet. I am still in the process of finishing a few things. Options are Trumpeters M1130 Command Stryker, 1/72 Dragon Kingtiger w/ Porsche Turret, Cylon Raider and RoG's 1/72 15cm K18 howitzer and maybe I can come up with something quick and dirty since its still 4 weeks till then.

Saturday is approaching quickly for the first contest of the year in our area. The way it looks our club will be represented by no less than 8 ppl. I will make sure to take my camera a get a cpl pics for you guys.

Joe

Got back from the show about 2 hrs ago. Our club showed with 8 members. There was a total of 311 models entered in 7 categories and judged per Chicago Rules. My Stryker took a silver and my Spitfire Vb Trop a bronze. I will post some pictures tomorrow.

Joe

Pictures IPMS "I hope it doesn't snow" contest

Here are a few pictures at the show yesterday. Enjoy.

Joe

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

Re: Pictures IPMS "I hope it doesn't snow" contest

Something bad wrong with that BUFF! Love that Rally Car!!

Nice pictures Joe.

Re: Pictures IPMS "I hope it doesn't snow" contest

Joe, is that all the pics you took???

I can tell y'all the Sci-fi diorama with the Bird of Prey on vulcan is mine. It took gold.

Back