• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AMPS Atlanta 2011

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Several of us are already talking about this show.

http://www.amps-armor.org/ampssite/conventions/showInfo.aspx?Page=Annouce&ShowID=36
AMPS Atlanta 2011

Atlanta Armor, Figure, and Modeling Contest and Exhibition

Our New Location!

Atlanta Marriott

Century Center

2000 Century Blvd., Atlanta, GA 30345

404-325-0000

Friday, Feb. 18 thru Sunday Feb. 20, 2011

Who's in???

MOONIE,

I'm gonna try to make th trip with a couple of other AMPSCV guys( RICHMOND V.A.). It would be cool to meet-up !!

ERIK

Is this the show that doubles up with a figure contest too or am I dreaming ?

Will there be any walking dead zombies there ?

Do I need medical help, do you think ?

Andy I think they have had a dual thing going but the flier makes no mention of it.

Zombies? In Atlanta? I've been catatonic in Atlanta before but even then I didn't see Zombies but I did try to marry the barmaid! :mpup

NEver heard of it, checking Netflix now. BTW, it was at the Cheeta3 so...just saying...

:ro: TH Cheetah ! I had a friend that used to Dance there. She would've been in that Movie with th Saved by th Bell Chick, But My friend actually called in Sick that Day !! Th Cheetah has some Bomb Girlies !!:dude :dude

ERIK

Whadduya mean the FIRST I was hoping on all of them being on you ??????

:D

I shall see what happens jobwise in the new year and then decide whats happening as regards Atlanta but I do wanna see some Zombies :)

If they all are on me, we're going to be leaving thirsty!!

Hope everything works out, look forward to seeing you and everyone else there..

Looks like I should have that day off, good thing too, 'cuz I am THIRSTY!!!!!!!! :D

Too long a haul for me , .......... but it would be cool to do Atlanta and , F-burg ...........

Pup , when you tried to marry the bartender , .......... were you wearing your glasses or , ........ beer goggles .........

what_beer_does.jpg

Already made my reservations a couple of months ago. The Atlanta AMPS guys are a stand up bunch and the show should be great.

Mike
AMPS Central SC

Well I'm stoked....
Just had the rug pulled out from under me. Thought I had to go to Maryland the weekend of the 23-24. Nope, it's next weekend. This is work related and I can't turn it down.

really disappointed.

Well, getting closer to the big day, looks like Chris and I are headed for Atlanta early Saturday. Who else is planning to be there? Any notable hobby shops in the area? Too bad Moon Pup is off to get the crabs in Maryland!!

Back