• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Faun L900 w Sd.ah.115 Trailer

jknaus

Administrator
Coming soon from Das Werk is a 1/35 Faun L900 w Sd.ah.115 Trailer. This looks to be an amazing kit. One thing in particular that caught my attention was the suspension. Three different suspensions to model no load, light load, and heavy load. There also looks to be quite a bit more that really brings this kit to life. I'll let you know as I am definitely
buying one. I hope to do a review here. Now I just need to find a couple of Pz I's for it :)

h4cdbe98.jpg

h7e17450.jpg

h230f483.jpg

h2a177b7.jpg

hf394911.jpg

ha852153.jpg

James

Uschi Van der Rossen and a couple of other companies joined forces to make this. It is up for pre order for 64 Euros. MSRP will be 69 Euros. First 35 to order get a set of wood decals from Uschi to use on the trailer bed. Mine is ordered so when it arrives a review will follow.
James

Back