• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

News on the Revell Saga

RichB

Atlantis Toy and Hobby has purchased many of the classic Revell, Monogram, etc molds from the new Revell Germany.

More info REVELL TOOLING

Cheers,
Rich

This could end up being quite interesting. I know that Moebius was sold recently as well but the new owners are big fan boys of how it has been going and the original owners are still staying on just in lesser roles. I believe I read that on the Moebius site.

Wonder how that will affect the price of the ex Revell kits . If not fabulous, they have always been affordable . One of the very few .

Cheers, Christian B)

From a post on Revell USA Facebook page:

"Dear Revell fans,
Revell USA, LLC and Revell GmbH are now one consolidated company. We are currently producing new products for the US market, developing a new website and updating the consumer service process. Unfortunately we are unable to service parts requests at this time but we will resume as soon as possible. Your patience is greatly appreciated."

Cheers,
Rich

Back