• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Panzer Concepts Releases Vomag FlaK 88

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
"Selbstfahrlafette auf Fahrgestell "VOMAG" aka Vomag Flak 88 (Kit # 35100) is now ready for reservation/pre-order. Price will be $165 plus shipping, To reserve your kit send an EMAIL to billie@panzerconcepts.com and once it is ready to ship I will send you a link to the private order page so you can pay for your kit. (A few days out.. just want to build it up to make sure everything fits correctly and finalize the laser cut parts.)
You will need to supply your own 88. Any 88 kit will work but I recommend the AFV Club 88/18 (35088) for the early version or Dragon 6287 3 in 1 For the mid/late,

The Flakmesstruppkraftwagen.(Kit #35200) Rangefinder Version and/or Ammo/resupply using the Bronco KDO 40 (35103) will follow in a week give or take.. If you want this version please let me know."

h977085b.jpg

h783d829.jpg

hc3c3d8e.jpg

h5a8ad21.jpg

hce4bafc.jpg

h3844e50.jpg

h42c894c.jpg

h1b49902.jpg

h105ce8d.jpg

hcba8fd0.png

h986e350.jpg

h9b03bb6.jpg

Regards,

I have one of these from a different maker from eons ago. Every now and then I pull it out. I had the AFV Flak 18 for it but lent that to my son when he was doing 3 d drawing. He screwed it up. I should pull it out again. Always thought it was a cool vehicle.

Back