• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dspiae Craft Tools Rack

jknaus

Administrator
I just received the newest Dspiae tool today, the Craft Tools Rack. Now except for the ruler I have them all. Most have already been reviewed here so I'll just do this one.

h7d7f3b5.JPG

h4f369bf.JPG

h04f42fe.JPG

Made of heavy Aluminum the tool is again the red of their other products. Again the quality is superb. There is assembly required and you end up with a nice tool caddy for your bench. It will hold you r most useful tools and a shelf inside the tool will allow you to decided the depth to which they will go. It comes with a well area that will fit a bottle of Tamiya glue perfectly. One of the common problems I have heard of with the bottles of liquid glue is how easy they are to knock over. Problem solved. This is a simplistic tool yet very useful. I really cant wait to fill it up and start using it.

h5e5ed4f.JPG

Back