• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MiniArt Flettner FL-282 helicopter

Was told Squadron was stocking them so I went there only to find they were out of stock (one reason I seldom buy from Squadron) Guess I will try Free Time. Thanks for the review !

Good review. Its a great kit and I cant wait to start mine. If you start first will be good to see where the pitfalls are.
JAmes

This looks like a really nice kit!!

The small prop on sprue D must be for cooling the engine I assume??

Was told Squadron was stocking them so I went there only to find they were out of stock (one reason I seldom buy from Squadron) Guess I will try Free Time. Thanks for the review !

I'm not too keen on Squadron either. My buy choice starts with SprueBros, Free Time, Dragon, a few other sites like LOTS of MODELS and Tamiya's site. My local hobby shop gets a fair chunk as well. For now I am mostly filling out my large scale kits with AM goodies. Only ones that are complete on that are usually the HPH kits and a few I have had for a while. Just finally ordered the Big Ed set for my HK B-25 and the Big Ed set for the Trumpy Su-25. Was waiting for SB to put Eduard stuff on sale. (saved a nice chunk)

Not real happy about Testors doing away with a bunch of their enamels.

Back