• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HPH Models Next 1/32 Release

Wow...looks like the engine mounting and detail is really nice. I wonder about the way the panels over lap on the stabilizer, don't look right.

Do they offer civilian configuration? Would be neat to have one in Delta blue. :pilot

DC-3_1_32_HpH_models_08.jpg

This is what I'm talking about. Might be camera angle but it almost looks like strips of panel instead of a single panel riveted in place.

Depending on price...:hmmm

Not real sure what the whole plan is, but I knew about this about a year ago. Still waiting on the SM-79, one of the B-36 kits has my name on it. I believe I should be getting a notification pretty soon for payment.

Plus there is an A-20 in process and anyone notice the 1/48th B-52?

I just sent an e-mail off to one of my contacts there. (needed to anyway on the B-36) Hopefully I will get some answers early next week.

Back