• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Blue Angels Practice 18 April 2018 NAS Pensacola

Rhino

Super Moderator
Just the Blues. I can add Museum pictures if anyone wants to see them!

hba06ed8.JPG

hd552c47.JPG

Gate to the Air Station.

h93000f9.JPG

Seaside view.

hfc6a3c3.JPG

The paint job says "Don't fly into me! I'm made of Metal!"

ha785156.JPG

h2a437af.JPG

h800f407.JPG

2 Blue Angel #2 & #7 jets flew in the demonstration today.

h9714399.JPG

h34d83b4.JPG

It was a beautiful, sunny, Florida day. Lots of Folks came to watch the Demonstration, free of charge.

Pretty cool! Glad you timed it fight and sure looks like it was a pretty day. B)

:ro:

:drinks

h7a533a8.JPG

h49945df.JPG

Temco TT-1 Pinto. Not often seen. This Lil' Pinto has an FAA N number.

h5eeb269.JPG

h02a8d1f.JPG

Almost a Bomb burst. Civilians don't see this much anymore.
h341abf6.JPG

Mr. Neptune.

Wow! Thanks for bringing back some excellent memories! I've been to this also back about a year ago. It is always a thrill to see these shows; they happen every Wednesday when the Blue Angels are in P'cola.

The faded nose is a C-46; I also saw that when I was there. It is in the process of being restored for the museum. Thanks again for such great memories; it's making me homesick.

Thanks Men!
The whole trip was filled with warm welcome, Beloved friends, the best of hospitality and a few days of all things fast & noisy!
Mod 1 Mk1 "Converters". Changes $$ into Smoke, Noise and Fun!!

I have never seen a Pinto in person before. Many Beloved old Navy aircraft were on hand.

Back