• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New Masters Announcement

Congratulations guys, all well deserving :notworthy

You all should have your ranks set now, I'll be rolling out individual intros that Dad has authored and getting your forums setup over the coming weeks.

Thank you very much Bob for adding my name to the list.

And thank you all for the kind words.

Congratulations to the other eight talented modelers are in order :drinks

Honored and humbled, it only means one thing - a lot more to learn and do :D

Laurence

Seconding that, it is truly an honor to be recognized, congrats to all. I told Mr Letterman I feel like an onion in the petunia patch. Thank you, very much.

I think my sentiments are similar to what others had stated. I feel very honoured by this!

Thanks everyone! I'll do my best to not let you all down!

:salute

Thank you for selecting me to be a part of this group. I feel honored to be selected and humbled at the same time. My congrats go out to the other 8 new members.

I look forward to learning new techniques, sharing those and the ones I already use with others, and broadening my scope of what types of subjects I work on.

I have several projects lined up so there will be plenty to work on.

Cheers,
James

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

I appreciate being added to the masters forum and equally Humbled.

My congratulations go out to the other masters entering the forum and special thanks to Bob Letterman and Bob aka moon puppy for making this happen.

I look forward to sharing my work as well as learn from a great group of modeller's with years of knowledge, talent and experience of this great hobby we love.

Michael :drinks :drinks

Back