• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HpH 1/32 F7F-3P Tigercat Released

RichB

Just hitting the shelves is the Tigercat. Available on-line at HpH Models for a mere $311 USD.

F7F_3PTigercat_vrch_1496257078.jpg

Cheers,
Rich

Wow!

Check out the instruction sheet

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B02eBUTK16wGakxtOUsyY1BEN28/view

I'm with you Terry.
Looking at the instructions again. I don't like the way they have the gear done. Everything in resin and you have a metal rod pushed through the tire for support. And they skip clear over the instructions for the main gear. Those resin gear are not going to be strong enough to support that thing. I guess one of their upgrade packs will be metal gear?

I'm with you Terry.
Looking at the instructions again. I don't like the way they have the gear done. Everything in resin and you have a metal rod pushed through the tire for support. And they skip clear over the instructions for the main gear. Those resin gear are not going to be strong enough to support that thing. I guess one of their upgrade packs will be metal gear?

Yeah you would have to do something different there.

I wonder how long it will be until Trumpeter comes out with one?

:hmmm

I'm with you Terry.

if they do it will be about 200 dollars less.

I'm with you Terry.

if they do it will be about 200 dollars less.

You know that's right.

This looks like a nice model, especially since i have not seen this in 1/32 before? With all the PE and stuff it certainly gives you a lot of extras but the price is really expensive.

Ian.

While the HPH kits are a bit pricey, I figure it this way, by the time you add PE and resin aftermarket to a regular 1/32 scale kit, you pretty much have the price of one of the HPH kits. In addition it seems that they tend to make them more accurate and detailed as well.

I am still working on a 1/32 scale Ju87A Stuka that Trumpeter put out and while it fits together out of the box it is so wrong that it almost is a file 13 project. The time I have spent on it alone would probably have built one of the HPH kits I already have in hand.

Back