• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Wingnut Wings Next Release

RichB

The Jeannin Stahltaube is scheduled for a late October release.

2482-1.jpg

Wingnut Wings

Cheers,
Rich

Looks more like like something from the Magnificent Men and Their Flying Machine movie than a serious military plane.

Beeen waiting all year for that one. October gives some time to save. The kits I got yesterday had a hefty customs fee on them :vmad

Here are the photos of the test shot that was at the Lots-of-Models booth at Omaha.

Omaha2017-01.jpg

Omaha2017-02.jpg

Omaha2017-03.jpg

I intend on getting one myself. Not sure if I really want to pick up another 3 pack on the Albatros D.V like James did. Have so many 1/32 kits in the wings now and there are a number in development that I will be wanting as well.

Beeen waiting all year for that one. October gives some time to save. The kits I got yesterday had a hefty customs fee on them :vmad

Wow , custom fees on top of that realy pricey posting :blush: Yiiikes , that would really hinder my ambition :sick:

Cheers, Christian B)

Well, I have all of the WNW planes I want and one or two that I may never build, the only thing I would consider from them in the future would be a SPAD !

Back