• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya 1/35 Archer SPG

RichB

Coming soon from Tamiya is a new tool Archer.

1~0.jpg

2~0.jpg

3~0.jpg

Cheers,
Rich

If that's an actual buildup and not some sort of rendering (which I believe it is actual), they are by far the best figures Tamiya has ever released and possibly the best cloth draping I've seen on any styrene figure (assuming it's styrene).

Usually box art and actual model resemblance is purely coincidental, but in this case, the real surpasses the painting.

I don't know about building this one Bob i've already build the Bronco Archer and it was a dandy (y)

If I get a free one now that's a different story. :D
I'm waiting on that Trumpeter Big Russian Nuke SPG :eek:hyeah

Tony lee :eek:ldguy

I don't know about building this one Bob i've already build the Bronco Archer and it was a dandy (y)

If I get a free one now that's a different story. :D

Tony lee :eek:ldguy

I hope you do as I'd like to hear your take on them both, just sayin :D

#1. I did NOT know there was an Archer in styrene.

#2. I build for fun and don't like overly finicky kits.

#3. I'm delighted that Tamiya is releasing this kit!

#4. With luck it'll be available for Christmas.

Cheers

Is supposed to be out between October to December. When it does come out I am going to stop everything I am doing and jump immediately into it - I intend to buy it when it comes out and build it in Desert Yellow and mark it as Jordanian!!!

Back