• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Newest WNW kit shown

jknaus

Administrator
Saw on facebook that the newest WNW kit has been announced. Still doesnt show on their site though. Its a Taube :yipee :yipee :yipee :yipee

taube.jpg

Picture copied from Facebook page as not everyone can see it otherwise.
James

At one time (in my youth) I had access to some wonderful drawings on this plane. Rigging like an Eindekker but more don't cut it. Think sailing ship with wings. :blink

Another kit on my "get it" list.

I know it is a company that produces only WWI stuff but I sure would love to see a Boeing 40 out of these guys

I know it is a company that produces only WWI stuff but I sure would love to see a Boeing 40 out of these guys

Unfortunately Peter Jackson (Lord of the Rings etc) is a WWI buff and this, TVAL and the WWI museum that just opened in NZ are it.
James

They did one post war aircraft, what's the one they have the box art flying over the Pyramids?

Well three, but based on WWI kits they did earlier. The Sopwith Snipe late, Bristol F-2B late and DH.9a late.
All with markings in the Middle East. Oh and one marking of the DH.9 in Afghanistan.
James

The RFC Pup and Salmson also have post-war markings as will the Camel BR.1 and USAS kits.

Cheers,
Rich

Back