• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Photo Review: Thunder Model's Case VAI Tractor

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
ThunderModel35001box.jpg

ThunderModel35001box01.jpg

ThunderModel35001insert.jpg

ThunderModel35001SprueTreeAfront.jpg

ThunderModel35001SprueTreeArear.jpg

ThunderModel35001SprueTreeBfront.jpg

ThunderModel35001SprueTreeBrear.jpg

ThunderModel35001SprueTreePEDecals.jpg

ThunderModel35001SprueTreeTires.jpg

ThunderModel35001SprueTreexDetails01.jpg

ThunderModel35001SprueTreexDetails02.jpg

ThunderModel35001SprueTreexDetails03.jpg

Some pins to remove, most are intelligently placed and invisible in the end:
ThunderModel35001SprueTreexDetails04.JPG

This bolts are referred to as parts X1 but there is no Sprue Tree X. They are on the runner of Sprue Tree A.
ThunderModel35001SprueTreexDetails05.jpg

Looks to be a nice kit still!

Looks like a cool little kit and a fun build as well. Ironically, I just saw these on Ebay the other night and was wondering about the quality of the kit. Thank you for posting pictures of the sprues.
Ernie

The build so far is trouble free and quite detailed. I would like to replace the vinyl tires and LZ Models has already release replacements in resin. Also, I will add cabling, pipes, and wiring which are missing.

Regards,

Aftermarket.

Replacement instruments from Yahu:
YahuYML3502a.jpg

Replacement wheels from LZ Models:
LZ35458.jpg

LZ35458a.jpg

LZ35458b.jpg

Regards,

We had a VAC or several on the farm. Don't remember them having the belt drive, it must be an option or add on.

We had a VAC or several on the farm. Don't remember them having the belt drive, it must be an option or add on.

I don't know the exact model (VAC? VAI?) but the belt drive is an option for some tool as it has the brake lever not in the kit. There was another variant of the kit as a loader.

1589289243257.png

Back