• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Coming From Takom

RichB

Re-release of the Mk. IV with parts for Male and Female tanks.

Takom_2.jpg

Three new releases coming as well.

The prototype 130 tonne mine clearing vehicle.

Takom_1.jpg

A V-2.

Takom_3.jpg

And last but not least, a V-2, Meillerwagen and Hanomag SS100 combination.

Takom_4.jpg

Cheers,
Rich

Nice, I remember a kit years ago with all that, the launch pad, trailer, tractor all. Even full internal of the V2. Who did that?

The first should be a 3 in 1. A Mk IV male, female, and hermaphrodite.
I just ordered the G-6 and Hanomog S-100 but will definitely get the hanomag and V-2 set for sure.
Thanks Rich, my wallet hates you.
James

I've kind of sworn off of any new military kits. I have piles of them and my tastes these days lean towards Sci-Fi, Movie Monsters and NASA.

But...That V2 with all the goodies will be impossible to pass up.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll add it to the 50th anniversary 1/350 Enterprise coming out in November.

Fantastic releases!...the V2 it will be a must have :frantic ... thanks for sharing :drinks

Luiz.

Yup the V2 will be another "Must have in the stash" kit. There should then be several other support vehicles that go with it. Fuel trucks and launch control vehicles. It will be interesting to see if they do it all and correctly.

Back