• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Special Hobby Hawker Tempest MkV “High Tech” edition 1/32

Paddy, I am a glutton for punishment at times. Have a couple of SH kits, but have others that are not as nice. Usually the biggie that shoots me in the foot is a kit that is incorrect. If it has the correct details, really nice clear parts and reasonable moldings I can build it. Kits that turn into scratch build projects turn me off. If I wanted that I would just build vac-u-form kits. No kit should be such that you throw 1/3 of it away because the parts are junk. (Italiari aircraft kits fit this)

Have a SH Aircobra with all the goodies and some nice Russian marking decals for it. Just have not started it yet since it would end up being a long build. Have several of those going at the moment. :facepalm

This looks to be a good kit Paddy! Thanks for the review! (y) :drinks

Ooooo.... Ahhhhh...

Looks like an interesting kit. Are their options for Indian and Pakistani markings?

Back