• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Wingsy Kits

RichB

Wingsy Kits is a new Ukraine based company that is set to release their first kit later this month, a 1/48 A5M2b (Late) "Claude". The kit contains injected plastic and PE with decals for four different airframes.

WINGSY KITS

12718024_960174267431244_8102907883817723636_n.jpg

Cheers,
Rich

Very nice, but done before a long time ago. Still waiting for a really good 1/48th AH-1G Cobra. After 45+ yrs. Still none. :vmad Gary Oh wait I'm not dead yet.

Looks like a new kit I will need to add to the stash. Now that I work from home I can finally sneak a kit past Sarah :hmmm lol

They've got my interest, but it seems I've been hearing about this for a while.

Looking forward to the release, a perfect candidate for the 'golden' finish.

It would be nice, but it's not my scale. I built a G model 25-30 yrs. ago by kit bashing a Fujimi J and S model together.

h7ecad3e.jpg

It would be nice, but it's not my scale.

Well, the company that accepted my gathered research (including photos and measurements of an actual 'Nam vet aircraft) only plans to release these helicopters in 1/35th.

h3907f73.JPG

Regards,
I have the contour drawings of the G model from Bell Helicopter that was given to from Pete Harlem. I sent a copy to Floyd Werner several yrs. ago. Gary

I have the contour drawings of the G model from Bell Helicopter that was given to from Pete Harlem.

I have the same from the same source! ;) Plus the measurements, TMs, and photos I took. Floyd is a great resource for any model company too.

hfaa48a9.JPG

Regards,

Back