• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Value Gear Resin

Iron Mike

Master At Arms And Resident Curmudgeon
Last Saturday's IPMS Nationals provided an opportunity to get together with some old friends and to make new ones. My buddy, Dave Dunson, introduced me to Steve Munsell of Value Gear Model Building Details. Steve has a wide variety of well made resin accessories for 1/35 scale modeling.

IMG_8605.JPG

IMG_8606.JPG

The first thing I noticed was the absence of voids and air bubbles. The parts are crisp, well detailed and have a minimum of flash.

IMG_8607.JPG

IMG_8608.JPG

IMG_8609.JPG

IMG_8610.JPG

These parts are straight from the package, no cleanup has been done to them. :salute

IMG_8611.JPG

IMG_8612.JPG

IMG_8613.JPG

IMG_8614.JPG

IMG_8615.JPG

If you need junk for your trunk, these sets can fill the bill. Find them at www.valuegeardetails.com. Many thanks to Steve for providing the review samples! :notworthy

:drinks

It is very nice stuff, well made and sculpted. I guess I should mention that it's not just 1/35 scale products, Steve offers parts for many scales. Check out his website and tell him you saw it here. If anyone is interested, I'll mail you a sample, just PM me.

B)

Back