• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TMD WEEKEND FLASH SALE!

Black3Actual

The New TMD is having a flash sale the weekend of June 24-27. Everything in the store is 20% off (except the pre-sale on the T6 and Michael full kits).

This includes the new 'Fury' and Canadian Post-War M4A2E8 conversions and the Tamiya/Bronco Jeep correction/detail sets.

Hey Joe, welcome aboard, drop by the intro forum and tell us about yourself. I met you at the AMPS show in Sumter. I'm sure you remember...:rotf
I was the one in the bowling shirt. :dance

Have to see if I can get the Canadian Sherman conversion. Do a Korean war tank maybe.
JAmes

Have to see if I can get the Canadian Sherman conversion. Do a Korean war tank maybe.
JAmes

Unfortunately, the M3A2E8 wasn't used in Korea by us. We obtained M4A3E8's (Mk.4AY in British nomenclature) from US stocks in Japan and one M4A3 (VVSS) with dozer blade (Mk.4A).

The M4A2E8 (Mk.3AY) were obtained from mainland US stocks in 1946 and used in Canada only. I believe they were originally destined for the USSR as lend-lease near the war's end but held back as East/West relations went south.

Cheers,
Rich

Back