• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Photo Review: RS Models' 72nd scale Caudron C.445

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
A look inside the box (note that there is no PE):

RS72CaudronC445box.JPG

RS72CaudronC445box2.JPG

RS72CaudronC445Sprue01.JPG

RS72CaudronC445Sprue02.JPG

RS72CaudronC445Sprue03.JPG

RS72CaudronC445Sprue04.JPG

RS72CaudronC445Sprue05.JPG

RS72CaudronC445Sprue06.JPG

RS72CaudronC445Sprue07.JPG

RS72CaudronC445Sprue08.JPG

Is this kit mostly plastic ? I though RS models were mostly about resin.

LOL, you're showing your age. Yes, RS Models was resin at one time but they now have an extensive line of short run injected polystyrene kits with resin and (usually) PE brass details. No Pe in this kit.

This is my other RS Models kit...
hd3c3921.jpg

the only one available to build this:
h28c5714.jpg

Regards,

Thank you ! I'm glad to have survived my youth :good:

The fact is , that my only experience with RS. models is limited to what I have read on the net . Perhaps the fact that we live two weeks from anywhere might better explain my surprise...

I have not as much as had a chance to look inside a box and to be honest, the thought of a full resin kit would have been enough to push that kit to one side and move to the next one.

That Dornier kit has already been around for years . Always though it would be a cool version to build ( but the fear of the resin ! ).

Now I have too many other Dornier needing glue already . Now wait ! I see Italian markings... :skipper

Is there a doctor in the house ? Alex ! Where are you ? :coolio

Now, if I see one I might even look in the box first.

Cheers, Christian B)

Back