• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New Modeler's Alliance Gallery

Just a note, the old gallery will be taken off line, the original images will still be there. if you want access to them let me know and I will copy them to the new gallery. But all your links to your images will still work.

Just trying to make our little corner of the hobby world work a little easier.

Sorry for the little burp there...if you didn't see it...don't worry about it. :mpup

It is nice, lot simpler and cleaner than the old one. Now you don't have to go to your user profile to get to it. just hit the www.modelersalliance.com/gallery and you're in. hit upload files and way you go.

Course John is already a pro on the Coppermine gallery, check out his albums.

I don't have many in the old gallery, but I was trying to access them to get them into the new gallery and don't know how MP...

y'all better be really nice to me for now on....

:mpup

I might find a way for y'all to do it yourself..bear with me a bit. will git'er done.

OK that didn't work...gotta mess to clean up now.

If you only have twenty some odd pictures in the old gallery, just upload them again. It would be good practice on how to do it.

did anybody from over the pond hear loud and heavy cursing from european direction?

that would have been me!

i have to say that the new gallery is good and easy to use as soon as one has figured out how to create new albums and how to avoid to link to thumbnails!

well ... now i know how to do both!

good work bob! and really - easy to use, very good gallery system!

Thanks Laura, I should have warned you that as Admins we have a lot more options and the initial album creation is not automatic. It had me bumfussled for a bit but once you get passed that, it's smooth sailing.

That's funny............NOT!:evil:

I managed to put some pictures in the old Gallery to show you some new stuff [after a long time radio silence] on my little GERMAN RECCE TANK,and it caused me blood,sweat and tears,I am no computer genius,you know.[And that is an understatement].:gogo

Oh well...There are worser things in life..:(

Greetings,Ron.

I got some to upload right away, but now I'm not getting any to work :hmmm I'm going to come back in awhile after I go and play with my hammers

Ron i'll get your pictures out of the old gallery, nothing is lost, you just can't get to it. Go ahead and give the new one a spin.

Jeff, knowing some of the guys who have already tested the gallery I know you can get it working for you. If you have any problems let me know. There could always be the technical issue that needs to be dealt with.

:laugh:

Fun part is once I had started loading photos I thought I was good. :hmmm I did get five up. I'm wondering if the photos are to big.

I'm off to try some more :eek:hyeah

I will yell out if it keeps kickin' my donkey

If you want me to transfer your pictures you need to create an album first. Or I can zip them up and email them to you so you can upload them, will that work?

Back