• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

KITLINX Model Store

RichB

A (sort of) new model mail order company has appeared on the landscape, KITLINX.

This is the company that purchased Pacific Coast Models and is being managed by the former owner of Great Models and Douglas Models Distributors, Loic. Some may remember Sprue Brothers purchasing his previous companies back in 2012.

Cheers,
Rich

Not me either.

Looking at the sale items, nothing at a great (or even good) discount unless a member. Pushing a member ship ($19.94USD) which is on sale now ($19.94USD), one penny off.

Regards,

A (sort of) new model mail order company has appeared on the landscape, KITLINX.

This is the company that purchased Pacific Coast Models and is being managed by the former owner of Great Models and Douglas Models Distributors, Loic. Some may remember Sprue Brothers purchasing his previous companies back in 2012.

Cheers,
Rich

Yes and I have missed his shop ever since .

Cheers, Christian B)

Not me.

A quick look at kits in my interest (Moebius, Polar Lights) and they are way overpriced compared to Omni. Plus Omni has free shipping at $69 and their normal shipping is either $2 (almost everything) or $8 (heavy or hazardous).

Back