• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A 1/32 scale A-20 Boston kit coming from HPH

Heavens Eagle

No date yet but some nice photos of the in process development.

A-20_Boston-01.jpg

A-20_Boston-02.jpg

A-20_Boston-03.jpg

A-20_Boston-04.jpg

A-20_Boston-05.jpg

A-20_Boston-06.jpg

A-20_Boston-07.jpg

That's probably a size I would take on...not anytime soon. Thanks for the heads up Paul.

HPH is synonymous with CHA CHING $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ regardless of the kit or its quality.

I really did not need to know about this. Plugging my ears and closing my eyes and saying la la la la la la cant hear you :evil:

Must not give in!
James

They also have the SM-79 in the works.

HPH_SM79_1-32.jpg

Also consider this, all the 1/32 scale kits coming out are hitting about the $200 mark. Some a little less, some a little more. Then add aftermarket PE, aftermarket resin, and maybe some conversion stuff and you pretty much have the price of one of the HPH kits.

My HK B-17G with all the PE and Eduard resin came in a fair chunk over the cost of the HPH PBY kit. That is the nice part of the HPH kits in that they have all the aftermarket stuff already in the kit.

I guess it all depends on the level you want to try and attain.

Some other big kits they said they will be doing are 1/32 scale C-47/DC-3, and an HP-400 (WWI?). Going to have fun with the C-47!!!

Set a little change aside each week and focus on what you really like to build. Am doing 2 new subscription models and they aren't really hitting the funds too bad at once a month.

Back