• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DSPIAE Single blade nipper 2.0

What a great looking tool, comes with a lot of stuff as well. Thanks Ron, I was thinking i need to find another snipper just yesterday. Great timing.

Thanks for the review Ron! (y)

Nice review and quite a neat looking tool. I'm sold :D :D
Saul you are an evil man. While I looked for the tool I looked to see what else was in the shop. I found some very cool looking stainless steek templates for camoflage which hopped into my cart also. :D
JAmes

I really enjoy mine, not sure i can talk for 17 minutes about them but that's not my line of work. :rotf

I'm sure he blunted them by cutting thicker sprue against the company advice.

Regards,

What's wrong with Walgreen's 6.99 toe nail clippers? :blink

Actually my Xuron set is just fine for me.

My favorite is the ProZetsu nippers. I have not tried the GodHand, Gundam, or DSPIAE as I'm quite happy with what I have.
h4f56c8a.JPG

My assortment:
h97ba2df.JPG

Great shears:
h6df1a49.JPG

Regards,

I've got 5 cutters now and all do different things better than the other. This one is awesome for very small parts so thats what I am using it for. You can never have enough tools :evil: :D
James

Looks like Meng is now selling these under their name. Saw it at Sprue Brothers.

http://store.spruebrothers.com/product_p/mngmts026.htm

James

I'm on my third set of Tamiya cutters. When they are a year or two old they become fingernail clippers, best toenail clippers you will find. I see no reason to change, although these look as good.

Love this cutter! best thing is the fine cuts, and it doesnt make the parts fly across the room when snipped off :frantic

Back