• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MrT'S LAST CHANCE "R.O.T. RECON(FIRST CONTACT)

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
I am going to do a little dio using a over heated truck and a over heated driver. Here's the the stuff I plan to use.

dsc04230_1_20100903_1757398424.jpg

Terry B)'

Re:TERRY'S PROJECT "OVER HEATED"

Hi Terry,

perfect choice.
I'm looking forward to next build picture's

Cheers.
Pavel

PS:I have 2 105mm how.(built from friend, first will be USMC without shield and second will be in BW NATO camo)

PPS: when Chris sended "MP well" to Europe?Thanks P

;)

Wow, you are EVERYWHERE, Terry! :laugh:

Thanks guys!! I'll get around to this project before the years over.

Terry B)

Re:TERRY'S PROJECT "OVERHEATED"'OVERDUE"

Well I haven't been to this thread since September and since then some things have changed concerning this project. Firstly I needed a time stamp and secondly I have changed the focus of the scene and replaced the truck with a WC 57 radio recon Dodge that I intend to trick out. Also I have ditched the artillery. So here is my start up pictures.

Terry B)

DSC04992.JPG

DSC04993.JPG

DSC04994.JPG

DSC04995.JPG

DSC04996.JPG

DSC04997.JPG

DSC04998.JPG

B)

Re: TERRY'S PROJECT "OVER HEATED"'OVERDUE'

T ! Great ! Looks like a cool scene ! Although I can't imagine that after Patton finds out his beloved Dodge has overheated that, that's th salute He'll give ( He might use th Finger :blink !! I like this truck . It's got a mean stance !

I can't start mine until after AMPS. I gotta get there & look for figures ! Adfter that It's full Steam ahead !!

I'm lookin forward seein' this develop T !!

ERIK

I like it , ...... looks to be a very interesting scene .

Don't you ever sleep , .................. :laugh:

another very creative idea, sounds interesting and it will be a joy to follow the realization!

It looks like another winner, Terry! (y)

T ! Great ! Looks like a cool scene ! Although I can't imagine that after Patton finds out his beloved Dodge has overheated that, that's th salute He'll give ( He might use th Finger :blink !! I like this truck . It's got a mean stance !

I can't start mine until after AMPS. I gotta get there & look for figures ! Adfter that It's full Steam ahead !!

I'm lookin forward seein' this develop T !!

ERIK

Well I'm not going to use Patton just his driver. Patton's WC didn't have the radio setup even though he came up with the idea of radio recon.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Terry B)

Back