• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Eduard FW 190A-8

ausf

Master at Arms
I'm in with the Eduard ProfiPack.

I washed the sprues, looked everything over, then decided I needed more experience with aircraft seams before I try it. I want to do this right, so this should be a good experience.

Make me cry. :D

h01cbe3e.jpg

I wish you luck in this endeavor . I have found that they like to show when you least expect it :S

Maybe I'm the only one :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

For sure a challenge (...I made one of this series last year year... :frantic )...good lucky my friend :eek:ldguy

:drinks

Luiz

Be prepared to go open panel on it. Luiz did a fantastic job on it, I on the other hand...:bang head.

Yep, I bought this with the Hellcat and it was the post-purchase info from you two that prompted me to save it for another day.

I can't think of a better way to go ahead with it than this exercise.

Will watch this one with interest to see the differences between this one and the Tamiya Version which I have.....Cheers mark

Back