• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

OK IT'S TIME TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Ok boys and girls it is time to do your homework. The campaign forum is set up so it's time to work on lesson 1: Select a kit and start a thread! All campaign rules apply i.e. we need to see pictures of the kit not yet started along with the time and date. Once selected you must complete that kit. Don’t start the kit until told to. You must follow through to the end no matter the difficulty. Hopefully we can work through those as we go.

I won't post the next article until everyone has completed the lesson.

Terry

Ok, so pick a kit and start a thread, but don't start the kit?

I'm confused, when does building start?

Tom

Ok, so pick a kit and start a thread, but don't start the kit?

I'm confused, when does building start?

Tom

With the basic construction article. We still have research to do.

No working ahead. :bat

:laugh:

Ok, so get ready and wait.

Will our models be "judged" at the end?

Thanks Terry,
Tom

They will be scrutinized throughout. My hope is that everyone will venture into the shark filled waters of a contest somewhere and report back.

B)

hey Terry,

Will we be deciding later whether to include any after market items or scratch building? The plan right now is just to have a kit ready to go..correct?

hey Terry,

Will we be deciding later whether to include any after market items or scratch building? The plan right now is just to have a kit ready to go..correct?

Yeah I think all those things are great to do, but be advised the standards still apply. I'm hopeing we will get advise from people who are watching about how to do things. Yes right now just get your kit ready to go.

I have a kit in mind. I was hot to build it when it arrived, but then looking it over it is at the outer edge of what I would be comfortable with pulling off. Since I want to build it right, will need a fair amount of help and I am in no rush to complete it, it seems the perfect candidate.

I'll start a thread once I take the pics. B)

Ok, so get ready and wait.

Will our models be "judged" at the end?

Thanks Terry,
Tom

They will be scrutinized throughout. My hope is that everyone will venture into the shark filled waters of a contest somewhere and report back.

B)
Woohoo thats me out There is no competitions here :geek

Well maybe we will just have to a little contest right here.

:evil:

I do believe I have a kit or two in mind. It does not hurt to have some eagle eyed critics looking along the way. More I think about this, the more I think I could use this. :good:

I guess I'll have to do some armor to offset all the wingy thingys. Now who is doing the car model. :rotf

Went through my stash and came up with three aircraft possibilities-- all in 1:48...a HB Wildcat, Hasagawa Hien, and Dragon Salamander...but you're asking cars and I just sold off my Eduard P-38 kit for nearly $100 so might be able to do eother the Moebius Ford Ranger or the General Lee when I get them....or maybe some sci-fi? Decisions decisions...

Back