• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL

alex

even if this time of year is a hectic period for me,im making it a point to wish all of you freinds a
HAPPY AND PEACEFULL CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR
:drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :peace :peace :peace :peace :peace :peace

Merry Christmas Alex , ......... I've got six presents in the fridge and I'm going to open them one at a time ................

Thanks Alex, same to you.
I hope everybody has a wonderful time with their loved ones, Happy Christmas.

And a big Bah Humbug! from Palmerston North, New Zealand lol.

humbug_20091224_1041274617.jpg

Joking, I hope everyone has a great holiday, and a prosperous new year

All the best

Rob, Bel and tribe

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY !!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well it is 6.50am on christmas morning :laugh: , but I was not up checking the presents :unsure: ........ I was ......... something , something ........talk later :)

Jenny :kiss:

Have a very Merry Christmas everybody. And to the boys and girls in the "Garden Spots" of the world stay safe and have a Very Merry Christmas or as best a one as possible.
And finally my thoughts and prayers to the family of our latest loss.
James

Wishing all of you, my far flung friends, a very, very Merry Christmas! Thank you for being my friends, I am TRULY blessed! :peace :peace :peace :peace :peace :peace

MERRY CHRISTMAS T&T'ers BIG AND SMALL, SHORT AND TALL :cheer:

And a prayer to all that are away from home on military service, sacrificing so we can all be free :notworthy . Stay safe, and come back quick and permanent.

Gary B)

Moon Puppy, I challenge you to feats of strength under the Festivus pole.....after we air our grievances :woohoo: :woohoo:

Tom

Grievances will continue for a while, If I get past the family thing it will be a Festivus Miracle... :mpup

2:00 am Winnipeg time. Dec. 25. Finally home for the holidays!
Happy x-mas everybody!

Matt :arrrg (this is the closest I have to a Santa smilie)

Back