• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

It snow !!!!

Hi all, here in Italy it snow today :laugh: ...fantastic !!!! Go skiing uhuhuhuhuuuuuuuuuu :laugh:

Cheers :cheer:
Massimo

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

What's your address? I'll overnight you all the ice and snow we have in northern Illinois and what's still to come. You can have all the arctic air, as well. Ba, Humbug!
Winter makes me feel like I've been sent to the eastern front during WWII, just switch Leningrad for Chicago.
Why did I ever leave Florida?

DioRandy wrote:
What's your address? I'll overnight you all the ice and snow we have in northern Illinois and what's still to come. You can have all the arctic air, as well. Ba, Humbug!
Winter makes me feel like I've been sent to the eastern front during WWII, just switch Leningrad for Chicago.
Why did I ever leave Florida?

I love winter :side: .... Northern Illinois would be a fantastic place for me.... :laugh:

Massimo :cheer:

I like the winter weather also. It is going to be another mostly sunny 76f here again today :eek:hmy: . I just hate having the difficulty of deciding what to wear every day. I mean gosh, should I go with the tank top, or just another T-shirt to go with my shorts today :unsure: .

Gary B)

G Cooper wrote:
I mean gosh, should I go with the tank top, or just another T-shirt to go with my shorts today :unsure: .

why don't you come over with your shorts, t-shirt and tank top and royally freeze off your %&*?

-15°C at the moment and temperature dropping! argh! (that's 5F!!!)

i just wished my knees would still allow me skiing! one hour away from the alps and i cannot go there to have a day of fun in the snow! :(

Kreighshoer wrote:
G Cooper wrote:
I mean gosh, should I go with the tank top, or just another T-shirt to go with my shorts today :unsure: .

why don't you come over with your shorts, t-shirt and tank top and royally freeze off your %&*?

-15°C at the moment and temperature dropping! argh! (that's 5F!!!)

i just wished my knees would still allow me skiing! one hour away from the alps and i cannot go there to have a day of fun in the snow! :(

I don't know how bad your knees are, but have you ever tried an old truck innertube?

And I have been to Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming in the winter. So I know all about your -15C ;)

Gary B)

It's very cold here in St. Louis, snow, but not a lot! It's our second this year so far! We will soon be firing up the coach and leaving for warmer climates! Maybe in January.

Bob

CIMG1159copy.jpg

Let me know if you come close to SC and we'll road trip to see ya Dad. Grumpyoldman, just where is HERE?

No snow here at all, had some freezin' rain yesterday but not much. Today was sunny but 50f. Cold wind. Glad there's no snow, 3 years in North Dakota gave me enough snow for a life time.

Well, I have to tell you, I live in South Jersey and we are at 24 inches of snow and counting!! I'll have to take some pics in the morning and post them. It's beautiful and make it so much more like the holidays.

Shaggy :dude

Sneeuw002.jpg

Last night it started to snow here in Hechtel aswell. The rest of Belgium had it's share already a few days ago. But here in Limburg the first snow arrived last night. My little guardian at the back door can't see anymore now :)

Merry X-mas and a happy newyear to all
Cheers Roel

I'm realizing that weather is very similar in many parts of the world these days... the power of internet :lol: !! ...However it's sunny here today but expected more snow tomorrow and the next day. All this makes Christmas most beautiful :)

Cheers :cheer:
Massimo

moon puppy wrote:
Let me know if you come close to SC and we'll road trip to see ya Dad. Grumpyoldman, just where is HERE?

No snow here at all, had some freezin' rain yesterday but not much. Today was sunny but 50f. Cold wind. Glad there's no snow, 3 years in North Dakota gave me enough snow for a life time.

I live in northern NJ. We got about 6-8 inches over night.
Unfortunately the folks in southern Jersey got the worse of the storm, with up to 22 inches in some areas, and Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia, and DC got hit pretty good also.

Wonder if Ken has been knocked off line up there, haven't seen him online lately. But yous guys can handle weather like that better than we can. Down South, if a dusting of snow shows up a state of emergency is called. But I do love to see the idiots who run 65 over ice in the ditch... :evil:

grumpyoldman wrote:
moon puppy wrote:

I live in northern NJ. We got about 6-8 inches over night.
Unfortunately the folks in southern Jersey got the worse of the storm, with up to 22 inches in some areas, and Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia, and DC got hit pretty good also.

Grumpyoldman-

I live in Camden County, in South Jersey, and our (un)official total was 24"!! Biggest snowstorm of my 10 year old sons life! We are spending today digging out and then sledding! I have great trails rigth across the road from my house! Yea snow!

Sleddin Shaggy :dude

The Day After The Day After in the Piedmont............

IMG_1861.jpg

The bear says "What the heck is this stuff? I'm freezing my balls!"

IMG_1862.jpg

At least it won't last too long here!

IMG_1864.jpg

I'm really glad this junk started Friday instead of Thursday,otherwise, I'd have missed the model club meeting!

Mike, where are you at? I went to Anderson yesterday and didn't see a thing. I hear they were still getting snow in the mountains up in NC and Tenn.

I'm just under 8 miles from the SC border in NC. Friday PM was pretty dicey driving, we started getting rain in the AM, turned to sleet then snow by noon. Roads got ugly fast and loads of folks had the ditch rise up and smite them. Being a transplant (yankee), nothing new to me. B)

Back