Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions 26 Dec 2017 18:08 #7633

Merry Christmas to me!


hcab81bc.jpg



I now have kits to build all three versions of the MaxxPro! :yipee Now I just need more time at the bench... :blush:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Latest Acquisitions 26 Dec 2017 20:23 #7634

Here is my new stuff...

h93c6bbe.jpg


hbe49d45.jpg


B)
  • MrT
  • MrT
  • OFFLINE
  • Master at Arms
    Master at Arms
  • Posts: 14332









"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
General George Patton
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Latest Acquisitions 26 Dec 2017 20:43 #7635

Where did you get the Takom Lee Terry?
I told you photobucket sucks...



"If you don't like it why don't you just let it be"
Hank Williams Jr.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Latest Acquisitions 26 Dec 2017 21:02 #7636

moon puppy wrote:
Where did you get the Takom Lee Terry?

Local hobby shop.

B)
  • MrT
  • MrT
  • OFFLINE
  • Master at Arms
    Master at Arms
  • Posts: 14332









"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
General George Patton
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Latest Acquisitions 26 Dec 2017 21:17 #7637

Nice! Score for the brick and mortar. Word around the house is we're going to Augusta on Thursday, I might have to check the LHS for one.
I told you photobucket sucks...



"If you don't like it why don't you just let it be"
Hank Williams Jr.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Latest Acquisitions 26 Dec 2017 21:24 #7638

moon puppy wrote:
Nice! Score for the brick and mortar. Word around the house is we're going to Augusta on Thursday, I might have to check the LHS for one.

Takom now has the late version also. I wonder if they will do the cast hull?
  • MrT
  • MrT
  • OFFLINE
  • Master at Arms
    Master at Arms
  • Posts: 14332









"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
General George Patton
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Latest Acquisitions 26 Dec 2017 22:55 #7639

MrT wrote:
moon puppy wrote:
Nice! Score for the brick and mortar. Word around the house is we're going to Augusta on Thursday, I might have to check the LHS for one.

Takom now has the late version also. I wonder if they will do the cast hull?

If they got no stinkin' interior I can't build no stinkin' Lullubelle :bangs head :bangs head :bangs head Back to the Academy kit...again.
I told you photobucket sucks...



"If you don't like it why don't you just let it be"
Hank Williams Jr.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Latest Acquisitions 27 Dec 2017 18:22 #7640

Took a huge hit to the stash fund today. You can live without cold food but who can live without plastic?

h476461e.jpg
  • Paulw
  • Paulw
  • OFFLINE
  • Brigadier
    Brigadier
  • Posts: 3110



Last Edit: 27 Dec 2017 21:32 by sharkmouth. Reason: Rotated photo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Latest Acquisitions 27 Dec 2017 21:30 #7641

moon puppy wrote:
If they got no stinkin' interior I can't build no stinkin' Lullubelle :bangs head :bangs head :bangs head Back to the Academy kit...again.

What's your rush Bob? MiniArt, first quarter with full accurate interior and resin goodies are slated by a company we know.

Regards,
Saúl Garcí­a
They say I'm crazy but I have a good time
I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime
Life's been good to me so far
Lucky I'm sane after all I've been through
(Everybody say I'm cool) (He's cool)
I can't complain but sometimes I still do
Life's been good to me so far...


The administrator has disabled public write access.

Latest Acquisitions 27 Dec 2017 21:33 #7642

Paulw wrote:
Took a huge hit to the stash fund today. You can live without cold food but who can live without plastic?

h476461e.jpg

Cold food & drink... mmmm

Regards,
Saúl Garcí­a
They say I'm crazy but I have a good time
I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime
Life's been good to me so far
Lucky I'm sane after all I've been through
(Everybody say I'm cool) (He's cool)
I can't complain but sometimes I still do
Life's been good to me so far...


The administrator has disabled public write access.

Latest Acquisitions 27 Dec 2017 23:12 #7643

Been there, done that Paul!

Hey, you can keep your CA in there and it won't go bad as fast. :hmmm
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Latest Acquisitions 28 Dec 2017 08:07 #7644

sharkmouth wrote:
moon puppy wrote:
If they got no stinkin' interior I can't build no stinkin' Lullubelle :bangs head :bangs head :bangs head Back to the Academy kit...again.

What's your rush Bob? MiniArt, first quarter with full accurate interior and resin goodies are slated by a company we know.

Regards,

Perth has a link to Miniart's updated catalogue out today and there are a couple shots of the Lee and Grant there....something worth waiting for I'll bet ;)
  • Jeeves
  • Jeeves
  • OFFLINE
  • Brigadier
    Brigadier
  • Posts: 3537
Mike



__________________________________
John 8:36
Big Daddy Modeler Blog
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 6.132 seconds