• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Went on a little vacation

tomwes

Last Friday I flew out of southwest Florida and headed north, (no I'm not crazy)landed in Milwaukee, Wisconsin for a 5 day getaway from nice weather, palm trees, warm breezes, etc. My mission? Go to the Monday Night Football game with my beloved Green Bay Packers playing the Baltimore Ravens. My family has had season tickets since the 1950's so getting in was no problem :) .

Game time temp. 22F.
Getting ready for the game
Packers007.jpg

A few picks from before the game and during the game
Packers012.jpg

Packers017.jpg

Ravens.....BOOOOO!
Packers022.jpg

Packers023.jpg

Packers driving towards the goal line
Pack wins 27-14!
Got the heck out of Wisconsin Tuesday morning before the blizzard hit, had a great time, spent time with my Mom, got to hang with my brother and saw the Pack win!!

Tom

What a classic rivalry between da' Bears and da' Packers, I wish the Bears were doing better...........no I don't :evil: :evil:

Tom

Great vacation Tom Lambeau looks great,my wife and I go on baseball road trips,have been to at least half the ballparks around the country.

Tom,
Looks like you had a great time and got to spend time with the family
Hit any hobby shops??? (that would make the vacation complete). :evil:
Glad you got back ok. Enjoy the sunshine and warm weather...
Washington State is in a cold snap... Since I work outside, I'm used
to it. Glad you got back safe and sound.
Keep in touch
Shawn

There is no hobby shops anywhere near my hometown so I did other things :drink. It was nice to drink a beer that got colder as you drank it also :). Raiderfan, that is something I always wanted to do, spend a summer going to a game in every ballpark, I better start playing the lottery for that one!

Tom

Hey, Tom
I got to see the Bears beat the Bucs at Raymond James in late November a few years ago. It was certainly more enjoyable than watching the Bears get beat by the Vikings through an iced-over ski mask in late November at Soldier Field. When you choose coffee over beer, there's something horribly wrong.
Randy

Back