• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Allied softskin Reference images in the gallery

mike walsh

Master at Arms
Hello everyone,

There is a large number of reference images we have uploaded tonight on allied softskin vehicles and they have been dropped into the gallery.

They are from last years jeep show 2008 Held in Canungra
about an hour and a half south of Brisbane .

The images have been provided from Ross Allen and myself with the photo's taken on a modellers perspective for extra detail when superdetailing various vehicles .

We have the Diamond T recovery vehicle,Studebaker, LRDG chev ,various willy's jeeps,Chevrolet Radio van,a vast majority of various dodges and the list goes on .

Please take a quick tour and enjoy. :)

These images will be eventaully moved to the trusty and rusty forum but I thought
I'd take a quick opportunity to let you know if you are in need of some form of reference on a GMC,Studebaker or Diamond T recovery vehicle we hope these images will help you with detailing your models.

Cheers
Michael :)

Holy Crips Mike! You've really been working on this. Tell you what, I'm going to setup another way for folks to view these but leave credit to you two guys. I"ll let you know when done. Should have let me know you had that much to do I could have uploaded it from the back end in a matter of minutes.

Michael,

I just want to thank you and Ross for posting those pictures. I am nearing the time to begin detailing and weathering all these vehicles plus a couple of Harleys. These are great!!! Here are 3 pics showing them with a base coat. WOW!! Great shots that cover most of the vehicles I have to do. You guys made my day!

motorpool1.jpg

motorpool2.jpg

motorpool3.jpg

Just like Santa Claus!!!

Bob

You know Bob has a big bucket full of wheels that need the rims carefully painted :laugh: , Watch out Junior , daddy may "enlist" you to help if you get too cheeky :p

Jenny :kiss:

Whoa.... :woohoo: Bob

There is some very nice vehicles you have there.

They are looking good .

I'm glad we could help .

Cheers
Michael :)

Back