• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I'm on a plane!

chukw

I'm on an emmin' effin' plane! :laugh:

Virgin America, free wifi- ohhhhh, yeaaaaaahhh! Not too bad, really- something to pass the tim- and the Fa's are hawt, hawt, hawt!!

cheers-
chuk

chukw wrote:

Virgin America, free wifi- ohhhhh, yeaaaaaahhh! Not too bad, really- something to pass the tim- and the Fa's are hawt, hawt, hawt!!

cheers-
chuk

Shutup! I can't believe say this and not post pictures!!!

Bob Robert wrote:
chukw wrote:

cheers-
chuk

Funny , the FA's look just like the Munich Oktoberfest girls , remember them junior ? :woohoo:

Jenny :kiss:

jenny croft wrote:
Bob Robert wrote:
chukw wrote:

cheers-
chuk

Funny , the FA's look just like the Munich Oktoberfest girls , remember them junior ? :woohoo:

Jenny :kiss:

yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Munich...Girls.... Beer.... yeah yeah yeah,

It was awesome! I've never had wifi on a plane- but the flak was, at points, horrendous! There was a young girl, 8 or 9, traveling alone and sitting next to Marc. She didn't bat an eye a the turbulence, so I followed suit. Typos galore, as the keys kept dodging out from under my sausagey fingers! Moon: buttons kept thretening to pop, but I guess the turb wasn't bad (or good) enough... ;)

Cheers all-
chuk

chukw wrote:
Moon: buttons kept thretening to pop, but I guess the turb wasn't bad (or good) enough... ;)

Cheers all-
chuk

How many times do I have to tell you, Pictures pictures pictures...well maybe you've gotten some inspiration for the next installment or maybe some allied infiltrator(s). :hmmm

Well we had a conversation on Swanny's about Gentleman's Only flight up around Ohio called Gaslight Service.

I'm quizzing Stoneboat on what a Gentlemens' Only flight would be, then I found this picture.

MwkR41.jpg

Are they still booking!?

I gather this was the precursor to Hooter's Airlines!?

Back