• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Good Life and Shermans too!

bob letterman

Master at Arms
Staff member
While I ran VLS, One of my best employees was my sales manager, Tony Eads. Tony left when Verlinden moved to America. Many of the ex- Mastercon guys will remember him.

Well, he went to work for Rueters News services, met his future wife Melodyae and later, they managed a golden parachute and bought an 80 ton Yacht in the Carribean. Now, nine months out of the year, they give cruises to rich Europeans. The ship will house four couples plus their cabin. They are having the time of their life.

Why is this relevant ? Look further.

Tony and Melodyae

crew_july2009_anegada_race.jpg

Their ship.
Utopia_fullsails_july2009.jpg

Ditto.

Utopia_sideview2.jpg

A pic they just sent me of a Sherman M4A3E8 in the carribean!!!

FlamencoBeach_Culebra.jpg

Bob

It's a dirty, nasty job, but somebody has to do it! Good for you Tony!

jenny croft wrote:
:laugh: Yeah Bob had to look at the photo four times before he noticed the Sherman :laugh:

Jenny :kiss:

Jenny, give me a break! I'm an old man, my eyes aren't what they used to be, I mean, I mean, It is an M4A3E8, isn't it???? Oh, you mean Melodyae, Shucks, I didn't even notice her standing there, Really....... I did notice the really, really large, uh, Turret.. Oh, have to sign off, Susan is calling!

Bob

bob letterman wrote:
jenny croft wrote:
:laugh: Yeah Bob had to look at the photo four times before he noticed the Sherman :laugh:

Jenny, give me a break! I'm an old man, my eyes aren't what they used to be, I mean, I mean, It is an M4A3E8, isn't it???? Oh, you mean Melodyae, Shucks, I didn't even notice her standing there, Really....... I did notice the really, really large, uh, Turret.. Oh, have to sign off, Susan is calling!

Bob

Bob please , you are clogging all the BS filters on the site :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back