• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Show us your mugg

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
We had a thread on the old site where we all showed what we look like. I thought it was fun to put a face with the name and model so, let's start again. I'll go first.

bobandcindy2.jpg

All cleaned up out with my Bride.

Show us your mugs

[hide]This text is only for members, guests should not see this... I used PhotoShop to remove my mustache to disassociate myself from my uncle:
yassermesaddam1_20100504_1016210509.jpg
[/hide]

yassermesaddam_20100504_1063284904.jpg

Amongst friends, on the left is Trumpeter with Dragon on the right.

Regards,

Re:Show us your mugs

Okay
Here's a standard mug shot.
Theboys.jpg

And, here's a shot of Karen and I on stage at the Grand Ole Opry. If this shot was taken today, we'd, unfortunately, be treading water.
Fulllength-2.jpg
g[/IMG]
And, my alter ego, below.
Biker-1.jpg

Here's me on a trip to the UK. The first is at a model shop in York. The second is at a church door in the Cotswolds that apparently inspired Tolkien's picture of the doors of Moria. A friend told me that I shouldn't be knocking..."Speak friend and enter"

Picture1014.jpg

Picture1059.jpg

Randy, I see you're in the same club as I am, another case of "What's HE doing with HER?".

Hey Miranda! We started the room so we'll have your painting on the wall soon.

Well, here I am. Whats with all the bald guys with goatees? (sorry my hat is on, I shave mine down) LOL :lol: Look mom, no visable tattoos!!
100_0360.jpg

Back