• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pet pictures

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
It was bound to happen, a thread gets highjacked somewhere with pictures of our pets so here's a thread dedicated to the little furballs (I hope there's nothing but furballs on this thread!)

milliebaby.jpg

This is Millie, we lost her back in Feb to Cancer.

duo.jpg

That's Millie and Gracie, I haven't seen a smile on Gracie's face like this since we lost Millie. Odd how you get to know them like that.

Here's Abbie
abbie2.jpg

She started at about 7 lbs and could fit snugly on my chest.

abbie4_1_20090916_2021576168.jpg

This was about in May. around 45 lbs

She's close to 80 lbs now. Still fits on my chest, stomach the chair we're in.

sally_1_20091120_1642103072.jpg

Cindy left for school one morning, about two weeks ago, and before I could turn around she came running back in with this puppy in her hands. She was asleep under the bench. We talked about how we can't have 3 dogs and we should take her to the Shelter. She said she would take care of it. I got a call at work a couple of hours later.
"The Vet said she is healthy, nothing wrong. Her Name is Sally." My Bride said.
"How do you know her name is Sally?" I asked.
"Well the Vet said they needed a name so I said Sally"
"So we're going to have 3 dogs now?"
"Yes, it was God's Will"
And at that point I was done, pack it in. discussion is over. There's no arguing that point. We don't know what she is, I think she's an escaped Pit Bull...She says Shepard mix.

sally2_2_20091120_2018173665.jpg

Don't you wish you could relax like this though? :angle

My Dog Rex, still around after 14 years, and Felix (we lost him to Feline Leukemia at the age of 12 months). Felix the Cat was Fearless!

This is on a rooftop garden that we Yuppies like having in the city. My family has moved out of Crooklin, I mean Brooklyn, to near Bear Mountain.

KittyCatN.jpg

Regards,
Saúl

kitty not really my pet but I´m her petsitter see find it really interesting to see me sculpting or just lying between the plants
http://poky609.fotopic.net/p62199967.html

These are our "kids" My wife is allergic to real kids. So we have two spoiled boys. We lost out Jack (siamese) in July. So Toby our lab, really was mooping around(he sits where we buried Jack in the backyard. I am not allowed to mow there, Toby barks at me! Our vet called and said they had a 4week old Hemingway cat (polytactial) for us. So now we have Edward(sissor paws) and Toby the lab. They are the best of friends.
100_0108.jpg

100_0116.jpg

100_0121.jpg

That's one fine looking Lab, that's sad about how he sits where his buddy is buried. They really do have feelings and bonds.

Some may have noticed the cat smiley I end all my comments with and wondered why, well here are the boys...
Sgt. Pepper, the "new kid"
f6d09154.jpg

I WILL get my way!
ab607a2f.jpg

Jack, the old man
211be0f1-1.jpg

e9699bbb.jpg

Notice his thumbs.

And Bonkers (aka Furzie)
1d3d53dc.jpg

Wife HATES him! :evil: But he LOVES to model, hangs out under the bench every time I'm there.

Cheers to all and to all a good night! :drink

One of my monsters. She was my daughters but adopted me. Darling little girl names Georgia.
DSC00971.jpg

I'll have to put some pics up of the rest.
James

Most of you guys have seen my dogs, but, I'll post them anyway!

The first is the ever popular Cagney, a 2 1/2 year old Yorkshire Terrier nicknamed The Cagmeister. He tips the scales at 10 pounds,
(4 and a half Kilos). He thinks he weighs 100 pounds!

Cag3.jpg

CAGNEYEYESCORRECTEDa.jpg

Cagney is supposed to be Susan's dog, but I think he likes me a little too!

Then there is my dog, who seems to mind Susan better than me. She is a one year old Doberman Pinscher. Well trained, loves kids and being around people! She weighs in at 75 pounds, (34 Kilos). She will reach full growth this year at about 80-85 pounds, a big girl for a Dobe.

Star3.jpg

Star8.jpg

That's our family!

Bob

Our pet is a little cockapoo. She is now 14 years old but still chases rabbits in the yard.

We don't allow rabbits in the yard as they eat our flowers. So she goes on Rabbit patrol.

fantasy001edt.jpg

Cheers
John

Here they are all males first Rambo the small one and Gizmo the big one
th_IMG_0406.jpg

the black one Rocky
th_IMG_0139.jpg

and the youngest Max he is very intrestet in Diorama plasterworks as you can see
th_IMG_0818.jpg

wonderful pets everybody! :)

Bob Robert wrote:
abbie4_1_20090916_2021576168.jpg

This was about in May. around 45 lbs

abbie looks like ready for pooping the couch or caught after having pooped it! :laugh:

what a cutie!

Bob Robert wrote:

you two did good to adopt this poor and lovely puppy! :) - upon seeing this god will smile ... and wag his tail! ;)

what a wonderful sweetie!

bob sr. - please give star loads of kisses from me, i love her so much! and please tell susan to do the same with cagney! :)

Back